Join us Saturday,
April 24th, 2021
9am – 5pm EST
for a virtual
Sales Mastery Workshop
with Jeff Burlingame
and Joe Marcoux
This valuable session includes:
- Access for you and your primary sales person
- Army of 1 Sales Training (tactics to leverage your time and sales energy)
- S.O.S. (Sales Objection System) a simple 2-step formula to improve sales success
- Guerilla marketing tactics that sneak through today’s social media “swipe” culture
- Proven strategies that increase your front end value.
- Mindset training and proven tactics to help you boost your sales
- Help in finding your SALES RHYTHM. Embrace your style and ENJOY SELLING
- Breakout sessions, including LIVE role play and sales strategy
Find out more about your hosts here:
Helping people Master Sales Objections / Creator of the S.O.S. (Sales Objection System) / Author / Keynote Speaker / Online Sales Trainer
With over 30 years of specialty retail experience, Joe Marcoux has managed, owned and sold retail fitness businesses. Since the sale of his last retail venture, Joe has played the roles of consultant and coach for high-ticket sales in the specialty fitness equipment and electric bicycle industries.
He is a published author and has created programs that have helped thousands of sales people in specialty retail stores all over North America, Europe and Asia.
Joe has been contracted to train, coach and help with integration for some of the world’s largest retailers to help them scale their business.
Certified Two-Brain Business Mentor & Sales Expert
Jeff Burlingame has done it all.
First, he became a coach. Then a trainer. Then he became a salesman—the top salesman out of more than 30 gyms in his first post-college job at a sports club.
In 2014, Jeff added “gym owner” to his resume, opening Friction CrossFit while maintaining his full-time job. After 15 months of minimal success, he realized he needed to be all in. He left his day job and committed to making his business profitable.
After seeking mentorship and joining Two-Brain Business, Jeff dropped discounts, raised rates, hired a coach and added multiple revenue streams. As a result, Friction saw a 250 percent increase in revenue year over year.
Once the business was stable, Jeff sold Friction CrossFit. Now, in addition to business mentoring, Jeff specializes in sales, and he spends the rest of his time with his wife and two daughters. He holds a bachelor of science in kinesiology and exercise science from Michigan State University.
Sales Mastery Workshop with Jeff Burlingame and Joe Marcoux